What is E-aadhar ?
E-adhar is Digital Version of Aadhar Card. When you fill up the Aadhar Application form at Aadhar card Kendra then After 90 Days You will get your Physical Aadhar Card via Post. But before that, If you want to Get your aadhar You can get e-aadhar at UIDAI.
You can now download an electronic version of your Aadhaar. E-Aadhaar is as valid as the original Aadhaar Cardletter and can be downloaded on submitting your Aadhaar or the enrolment ID (found on the Enrolment slip given to you at the time of enrollment).
So, Now you know What is Eaadhar. Now if you have your EID Number and Want to Download your Eaadhar Check out This Simple Process and Repeat it to Download Eaadhar.
How to download eaadhar card at UIDAI ?
- Log onto http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter the 28 digit Enrollment ID provided at the time of enrollment on their Enrollments lips. If the resident have forgotten/lost their Enrollment ID then they can approach the Nodal officers in that district who have access to the Online Aadhaar search portal through which they can find their Enrollment ID.
- Enter the Name & Pincode and press submit.
- The next screen displays the last four digits of the registered mobile number if the same has been provided at the time of the enrollment to send an OTP (One Time Password).
- If mobile number is not provided during the time of enrollment capture the mobile number from the resident to send an OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) received on the resident’s Mobile and press submit.
- A download button will be displayed and by clicking it e-Aadhaar is generated in pdf format.
- The e-Aadhaar in the pdf format is password protected and the password is the Pincode of the resident provided at the time of enrollment.
- Enter the password and open the e-Aadhaar form and print if required.
So, This is the Simple Process to Download Aadhar Card at www.uidai.gov.in
If you have any Doubts kindly Comment down We will Solve all your Queries as soon as possible.